Number of Readers

To access Web Pages from this Blog

Please click on the links in each Blog entry to access web sites on that topic.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Half Millionth Visitor soon


Gidday ALL,

My "Australia @ War" web site started on 22 June 1996. I just noticed a while ago that the counter for the front page was 499, 372 so in a few days time it will have its half millionth visitor.

I'd like to point out that this is a counter for visitors just to that page only. It is not a site counter, just a page counter. These days I usually get somewhere between 70 and 100 visitors a day to the main front page. I now have well over 5,000 different web pages in the "Australia @ War" web site.

www.ozatwar.com

If you do happen to be the half millionth visitor to the site, send me a screen shot. Just press the "Print Screen" button and paste it into an e-mail or save it as a file and attach it to an e-mail.

Send it to me and I'll send you a complimentary copy of my "Australia @ War" Data DVD.


Regards Peter Dunn